Must be U.S. Citizen
Secret, with eligibility for a TS/SCI
High School Diploma or GED
This position has been designated as an Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II Certification position (Information Assurance Certification is a condition of employment), in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, Change 4, dated 10 Nov 2015. Must hold and maintain one of the required IAT Level II (or higher) acceptable certifications as outlined in DoD 8570.01-M.
AveningTech seeks an IT Maintenance Technician to provide efficient, mission-effective information technology maintenance capabilities. The contractor shall maintain high quality services and customer support to meet the required services. This contract support provides systems Life Cycle Maintenance and Logistics Support from initial arrival at the unit through end-of-life disposition. Scope of contract tasks includes IT systems operating on the classified and unclassified AOC networks. The types of equipment requiring maintenance in this PWS include, but are not limited to the following:
- Network Routers & Switches
Additional Candidate Requirements:
- Preventive maintenance in accordance with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) recommendations, as defined by the AOC WS, or the site
- Remedial Maintenance as required
- Track and execute warranties in support of asset maintenance
- Assist in completion of Government accountability inventories and preparation of equipment bound for the Defense Reutilization and Marketing Services (DRMS)
- Maintain inventory of Government spares provided for IT maintenance
- Track and provide life-cycle status information to the site Configuration Manager
- Provide familiarization training on C4I system hardware maintenance and interconnectivity to 612 AOC/ACOMS personnel as needed
- Ship and receive assets through commercial and military channels (including completing bills of lading and verifying delivery)
- Coordinate with 612 AOC for any funding requirements
- Coordinate logistics for the procurement of parts, spares, and materials necessary to support contract functions
- Inspect work areas and assist in preparing for new AOC system installations and/or reconfigurations.
- Work with site Configuration Manager (CM) to perform/maintain change control and associated documentation for hardware and software
- Attend required unit training and meetings as directed
- A minimum of four years of experience (or two years of technical training plus two years of experience) providing maintenance, technical, logistics, and life cycle support for the types of equipment listed on the equipment listed in paragraph 1.2.2.
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) - industry technical certification in a field applicable to assignment for the systems/equipment listed.
*This position is contingent on C2 SYSAD award to AveningTech.