Must be U.S. Citizen
Secret, with eligibility for a TS/SCI
High School Diploma or GED
This position has been designated as an Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II Certification position (Information Assurance Certification is a condition of employment), in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, Change 4, dated 10 Nov 2015. Must hold and maintain one of the required IAT Level II (or higher) acceptable certifications as outlined in DoD 8570.01-M.
AveningTech seeks an A/V Maintenance Technician to provide efficient, mission-effective A/V technology maintenance and operating capabilities. The contractor shall maintain high quality services and customer support to meet the required services. The contractor shall provide audio and visual systems support for the Air Operation Center’s (AOC’s) A/V systems in their mission supporting the AFSOUTH CFACC. Types of onsite equipment requiring maintenance in this PWS include, but are not limited to the following:
- Data Wall and conference room A/V projection systems (i.e., Christie, 3M, Epson, Sanyo, DLP projectors, A/V matrix systems, etc.).
- AMX A/V Control Systems
- Public Address Systems
Additional Candidate Requirements:
- Perform Preventive Maintenance Inspections (PMIs) in accordance with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) recommendations, as defined by the AOC WS, or the site.
- Remedial Maintenance
- Changes the components of existing equipment for efficient operation or recommends major modifications to existing systems
- Track and execute warranties in support of asset maintenance
- Assist in completion of government accountability inventories and preparation of equipment bound for DRMS
- Maintain inventory of spares provided by government for IT maintenance
- Recommend procurement of parts, spares, and materials necessary to support the A/V systems
- Inspect and prepare areas prior to new installations or reconfigurations
- Attend unit required training and meetings
- Coordinate with the AOC Commander’s Supporting Staff (CSS) for any maintenance activities required so as to deconflict with the operational use of the A/V equipment
- Coordinate with the AOC CSS for any assistance in setting up and ensuring connectivity of VTCs and projection systems prior to user meetings
- A minimum of four years of experience (or two years of technical training plus two years experience) providing maintenance and technical support for the types of equipment listed on the equipment list.
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) industry technical certification in a field applicable to assignment for the systems/equipment listed.
*This position is contingent on C2 SYSAD award to AveningTech.