Travel Required? No
Clearance Required: N/A
Education: High School Diploma or GED
AveningTech is seeking an Oracle (SUN) Certified Network Administrator
Systems, Database and Network Administration Responsibilities:
* Manage and configure all Hardware, Operating System, and Software for the APASI system.
DELL PowerEdge R730xd, DELL PE2950, ORACLE SUN V440, ORACLE M3000 Server, DELL SONICWALL NSA4600, BROCADE ICX7450, VDX 6740,
* Manage and configure the entire offsite development server.
* Manage and Configure Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Active Directory, DNS, DHCP server.
* Manage and Configure Windows Server 2012 R2.
* Manage and Configure VMware ESXi 6.0, vSphere Client for Windows.
* Manage and Configure Exchange 2010 server.
* Manage and Configure all the network switches, VPN, routers and firewall
* Manage and Configure 8 ADABAS Database regions on four Oracle servers.
* Manage and Configure 8 Application regions on four Oracle Servers.
* Develop and Maintain the Disaster Recovery Plan for the project.
* Develop and Maintain the Operations Guide for the project.
* Manage and Configure QUICK/SSP application and database server
o Apache 2.2.32; Tomcat 5.5 and MySQL 5.5
* Manage and Configure Web Server
* Manage and Configure Log Server
Operations and Maintenance Responsibilities:
* Manage and maintain the daily operations with less or no down time.
* Provide First Level support for the Child Support Application, QUICK/SSP Application
* Backup and Batch monitoring of the APASI application system
* Manage and Track the trouble tickets in the HP Application Lifecycle Management System.
* Monitoring /processing the daily interface files for/from various child support enforcement programs
* Executing the on-demand jobs like IRS and State DRT offset collections during the week end.
* Review and Submit Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly or Ad hoc/on-demand reports.
* User Acceptance Test reviewer
* Database and Application code migration/synchronization