Must be U.S. Citizen
Education: HS Diploma or GED
- Provide technical solutions and cost estimates for expansion and upgrades of classified networking equipment.
- Provide systems support for all Infrastructure related to SIPRNet systems.
- Conduct site surveys.
- Develop and update Network Topologies.
- Provide Installation, Operation, and Maintenance support to the VoSIP system and end user devices.
- Provide hardware maintenance support for designated VTC systems.
- Provide Installation, Operation, and Maintenance support to the General Dynamics family of encryption devices, enabling end-user connection to SIPRNet.
- Provide Installation, Operation, and Maintenance support to Layer 2 and 3 Networking devices.
- Configure and maintain security posture of SIPRNet by following all DOD STIGs associated with SIPRNet, including VTC, VoSIP CUCM and Layer 2 and 3 networking devices.
- Provide networking specs, details and configs to many support entities, including DISA, Pacaf A3/6, 33rd NOS and 561st NOS.