Must be U.S. Citizen
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- CCNP, CCIE or BCNE Current Certification Required
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II – Preferably Security +
- Provide network engineering technical services to include, but not limited to, advanced and complex analysis of network and system performance to include the advanced evaluation of network architecture design and configurations
- Manage and be the SME for data transfer protocols in Cisco, Brocade and Solarwinds network hardware tools and platforms.
- The contractor shall be capable of designing, recommending, and implementing resolution of complex hardware and/or software solutions of multiple operating systems to maximize network performance
- Manages and maintains key supporting services – Cisco Secure Access Control Systems (ACS), SolarWinds Orion Network Monitoring, and General Dynamics Encryptor Manager (GEMX).
- Responsibilities include programming Cisco and Brocade Routers, Switches, Switched Fabrics and Load Balancers.
- Provide technical services to include: project management, network management, and be knowledgeable in systems interoperability, configuration and operational capability and limitations, C4ISR applications integration and optimization, and provide site surveys as required.
- 10+ years of experience in C5ISR related activities and maintaining classified networks
- Thorough knowledge of Cisco and Brocade network hardware platforms; experience configuring network devices
- Knowledgeable of supporting services – Cisco Secure Access Control Systems (ACS), SolarWinds Orion Network Monitoring, and General Dynamics Encryptor Manager (GEMX)
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented and possess demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting and project management skills
- Industry certifications such as Microsoft, Cisco, NetApp, and VMware
- Experience with USAF Intelligence related client software operating across a range of environments
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, DRA, Active Directory, SharePoint and Visio
- Network knowledge of OSI layers for troubleshooting and installations
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience programming Cisco and Brocade Routers, Switches, Switched Fabrics and Load Balancers
- Understanding of the virtualization environment covering disaster recovery, network analysis and fault isolation
- Knowledge of industry recognized configuration models such as CMM and/or ISO and experience and ability to implement Information Security practices in a Department of Defense environment is definitely a plus