Must be U.S. Citizen
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field (Master’s preferred)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) current certification Required
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II – Preferably Security +
- Analyzes and develops plans and designs for C4I systems capabilities.
- Develops integration and implementation plans and schedules.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations concerning Commercial and Government off the Shelf (COTS/GOTS) hardware and software applications.
- Monitors status of projects, prepares milestone status reports, and presents status to program managers and client staff.
- Provides technical and administrative support for systems installation, testing, administration, maintenance, and programming.
- Provides operational and maintenance support of C4I systems to include system administration, troubleshooting and repairing of existing systems and/or networks.
- Provides support to install and upgrade C4I architectures as directed by the government
- Have a solid knowledge of network protocols, Windows, Linux, and UNIX operating systems
- Possess state-of-the-art knowledge of World Wide Web, Intelink, and intranet technology, processes, and applications
- Possess current knowledge of DoD Information Security Policies and Programs for COMPUSEC and INFOSEC, multi-level security, and emerging information warfare concepts
- Have an understanding of military operations, organizations, and operational information requirements
- Be familiar with Air Force intelligence systems and joint programs such as GALE and GCCS
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows environment and family of software to include: Server 2003/2007/2012, VMWare, Exchange, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented, and possess project management skills
- Demonstrate an ability to methodically and proactively analyze problems and identify solutions
- More than 8 years’ experience in C4I related activities
- Experience configuring network devices
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision