Must be U.S. Citizen
HS Diploma/GED; Bachelor's degree in IT Systems, Engineering, or other technical field is preferred
- Ability to obtain DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II Certification required (CompTIA Security+, GSEC, SSCP, or CCNA-Security); Sec+ certification is preferred
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for working on-site with the customer and assist with maintaining, upgraded, and developing new functionality for an existing Marine Corps system. The Systems Analyst will also share responsibility for supporting the user base, troubleshooting issues, and contributing to the overall security posture of the system.
- Analyze, develop and deploy code to support functionality changes and bug fixes as well as implementing new features as directed by the project technical lead.
- Conduct system testing and code reviews using code analyzer and preparing COAs (course of actions) for identified issues.
- Install, deploy and support modules developed by 3rdparty module developers.
- Support the office staff by responding to requests for information, providing user support, and executing ad hoc queries to produce custom datasets.
- Review and implement security guidance as necessary and appropriate.
- Become familiar with system procedures including tape backups, managing virtual machines, deploying patches, and serve as a backup / supplemental resource for the project in those capacities.
- Develop documentation for the code base, system, and security implementation as needed.
- Documenting all system changes as part of the Change Management process
- Providing superior customer service
- On site customer support during normal business hours
- Web application helpdesk support
- Additional tasks as required
- Experience with supporting enterprise software applications
- Working knowledge of structured software development processes
- Willingness and desire to learn in a technical role
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Strong client-facing skills with a customer service orientation
- Ability and desire to function in a dynamic work environment
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 and IIS
- Experience working in a virtual environment
- Knowledge of multi-tier architecture
- Knowledge of scripting tools such as Python or Powershell
- Knowledge of Windows Server registry, local security/group policy
- Experience working with Oracle databases
- Experience supporting the United States Marine Corps or other DoD customer