Must be U.S. Citizen
High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of eight (8) years of hands-on experience providing comprehensive business and technical solutions.
- Must have strong writing and communications skills and the ability to interface with senior and executive management. Relevant experience may include, but is not limited to, acquisition support, system testing experience using an agile methodology, business process analysis, functional or subject matter knowledge, proposal development, report preparation, auditing and contract administration.
- Solid understanding of industry best practices for delivering and supporting Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong experience in using quality control processes to ensure that products, deliverables, and data are standardized and accurate.
- Must have prior experience performing system & acceptance testing.
- Must have prior experience performing exploratory testing.
- Must have prior experience performing smoke & regression testing.
- Experience with defect management processes and tool(s).
- Experience with writing test plans and reports.
- Experience with testing on multiple platforms/environments.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Working knowledge of Section 508 compliance tools (NVDA/JAWS/ ComplyFirst)
- Experience scripting and using an automated test tool (i.e. HP UFT and/or Selenium).
- Experience with the following:
- Rational Quality Manager
- Experience in conducting internal/external quality audits is a plus.
- Experience using a performance test tool (i.e., LoadRunner and/or Rational Performance Tester) is a plus.
- Prior Federal government experience and familiarity with National Archives and Records Administration is a plus