Must be U.S. Citizen
TS/ SCI with CI Poly in Scope
Education & Experience:
HS Diploma or GED + 4 years professional experience
- Maintain Global Combat Supply Support Marine Corps (GCSS-MC) MM account, in accordance with established Marine Corps and Department of Defense publications and manuals.
- Conduct all necessary maintenance management online training.
- Update and maintain the command's maintenance records within GCSS-MC.
- Provide weekly maintenance readiness reports from GCSS-MC on behalf of the Government Maintenance Management Officer (MMO), to facilitate briefing the command on the status of maintenance readiness.
- Conduct weekly reconciliations with Supply and Responsible Officers (ROs), to ensure required maintenance actions are being executed with requisitions.
- Establish and maintain standardized procedures that identify, perform, record, and monitor equipment modification records within the Major Automated Information System (MAIS).
- Work in conjunction with RO to ensure appropriate modifications are installed.
- Track and maintain current Modification Instructions from Headquarters Marine Corps online publication site and provide them to equipment ROs, as required.
- Assist in maintaining a standardized maintenance and maintenance management publications library, utilizing the Marine Corps online repository of Maintenance orders and publications.
- Ensure the publications libraries are up to date, as required.
- Review, update, maintain, and make recommendations for USMC
- Administrative Storage Program (ASP).
- Review, update, maintain, and make recommendations for USMC Administrative Deadline (ADL).
- Ensure equipment used as training aids receives appropriate maintenance, prior to returning to the Operational Forces.
- Coordinate with USMC G-3 to assist in developing and establishing a training guide, to ensure that Maintenance Management training is in sync across all commands.
- Incorporate the responsible officer (RO) maintenance training within the contractor-established annual training plan.
- Assist section in establishing and maintaining standardized procedures for submission and monitoring of the unit's PQDR.
- Assist the customer in interfacing with vendors that identify equipment under warranty, and ensure induction and recording procedures are executed in conjunction with any executed