Must be U.S. Citizen
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent with programming experience
Seeking a Front-end Developer, to design, code, debug, and test innovative applications leveraging programming and analytical expertise. This individual will work on a team to analyze, implement, and support a government web application leveraging Drupal and PHP.
- Very good knowledge of the Drupal environment and the best theming practices is required
- Excellent knowledge of the HTML5 / CSS3 couple, as well as an advanced level in JS / jQuery / AJAX.
- Solid experience in responsive design (breakpoints, grids, resolutions, pixel ratio, touch)
- Active contributions to all UI / UX decisions
- Active contributions to the continual improvement of process and product
- Responsible for building web sites with an effective, responsive design
- Experience using layout grid systems
- 8 years of experience with Drupal Theming and Front-end Development with key contrib modules, i.e. CTools, Views, Rules, etc.
- 8 years of PHP Development experience
- 8 years of hands on experience HTML5/XHTML and CSS