Must be U.S. Citizen
Secret; TS/SCI eligible preferred
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, electrical/electronic engineering, or mathematics, additional years of experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- 8 years’ total experience with minimum 3-5 years’ experience administering large, multi- server, workstation/thin client, relational database structured application systems are required.
DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II – Security +; MCSA/MCSE certification is preferred
Supporting the 611th Air Communications Squadron (611 ACOMS), this position requires an active Secret clearance as minimum. The employee will directly support the 611th Air and Space Operations Center (611 AOC) systems, software and operations. The contractor will provide technical and administrative support for network & systems installation, testing, design and development, administration, maintenance, and programming, as well as provide operation and maintenance support of C4I systems to include system administration, troubleshooting and repair of existing systems and/or networks. The candidate will monitor the status of projects, prepare milestone reports, and present status reports to program managers and client staff.
- Perform the design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing or modification of computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on and related to user or system design specifications
- Perform the full range of system/network administration and database management tasks to include VMware virtual servers, Citrix Xen App and XenServer, SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, Solaris UNIX, Linux, and Windows server system administration
- Performs installation, configuration, and reconfiguration; software install, load, and applications server configuration
- Performs the application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Performs system performance monitoring and multi-server troubleshooting
- Performs security and user id/duty position management
- Performs Oracle/SQL database server management, backup, recovery, and maintenance in a real-time, on-line, redundant backup data server configuration
- Performs database and applications server performance monitoring, problem documentation, and field-level resolution
- Performs database SQL query and Oracle Report writer reports generation to satisfy user articulated requirements
- Performs GUI customization and management
- Performs maintenance of system files, and TBMCS system parameters
- Performs oversight to ensure servers are in compliance with DoD Information Assurance requirements; updating servers that are not in compliance
- Supports the AOC Configuration Management program
- Performs the research and preparation of all materials/documentation in support of new systems requirements approved by the Change Review Board (CRB) to ensure compliance with the approved Configuration Management Plan